Anand Kumar: invVEST Board of Advisors. INDIA INITIATIVES.
Anand Kumar has over 36 years of experience in oil refining, refinery planning, optimization, refinery operations management, modernization, revamping, technology evaluation, selection, project management, R&D, development, demonstration and commercialization of technologies, internal consulting, business process re-engineering, change management, transformation and turnaround, companywide innovation, environment, safety, human potential development, institution building, mentoring and executive coaching.
He has presented papers in national and international conferences, delivered key note address, and has been sought after as a panelist on futuristic technologies, human potential development, talent management and oil refining. He has over 40 published papers, several awards and eleven patents to his credit.
Anand Kumar is passionately committed to conservation of environment and ecology, is credited with developing a unique Ecological Park, and had set benchmarks in the area of safety and environment in oil refineries.
Anand Kumar has a B.E. in Chemical Engg, FAIMA. Recent positions Mr. Anand Kumar has held:
- Director (R&D), IndianOil Corporation Ltd (2007-10)
- Director, Lubrizol (India) (2007-10)
- Member, Oil Industry Development Board (OIDB), Govt of India.
- Executive Director, IndianOil Institute of Petroleum Management,(2004-07)
- General Manager & Head, Barauni Oil Refinery(150,000 bpd) of IndianOil (1998-2004)
- Head, technical Services & Operations, Mathura & barauni refineries of IndianOil (1992-98)
- Adviser (Planning & Technical Services), Port Harcourt Refinery, of NNPC , Nigeria (1989-1992)
- Lead Consultant, Integrated management Systems, ORC, OMAN. (2002-04)
- JT Director, Center For high Technology, Govt Of India (1987-89)
- Chairman, IndianOil Technologies Ltd, India (2007-10)
- President, Tribology Society of India (TSI) (2008- till date)
- Director, National Hydrogen Association, USA (2008- till date)
- Director, Solar Industries, India ( 2010- till date)
- Member, National Board of Accreditation, AICTE, India.